Wedding Planner PRO
Our deepest congratulations to you and your fiancé on your happy engagement! The planning process of what is to come should be fun and memorable, which is why you need Wedding Planner PRO to make the planning easier and effortless.
Wedding Planner PRO is designed especially for everything to do with wedding planning. It can help keep track of wedding tasks, guest list, vendors, budget/costs, seating arrangements, ideas, notes, and even your wedding day itinerary. With wedding planner pro, everything you need is in one place and at the mercy of your fingertips!
- Keeps you on track with wedding tasks before, during and after your wedding day
- Set reminders for tasks in case you forget
- Draft, edit and make infinite changes to your wedding day schedule/itinerary until everything is perfect
- Effortless way to mark the guest as attending, not attending or still awaiting a reply
- Effortless way to add +1 to each guest profile – gender selectable!
- Effortless way to assign guests to tables and plan reception seating arrangements!
- Saves unlimited vendor images to help you remember which one you like best
- Mark specific vendors as favourites
- Flexible note entering
- Creative space for images and notes to sort out or brainstorm ideas for your wedding
- Track the progress of your tasks and the guest list all in one place!
- Search feature
- Backup/Export options
Big Day Schedule Planning
- Add as many event slots as you need for your big day
- Automatically sorts your changes by the time, so everything goes smoothly
- Able to add location, time, description
- Preset with wedding task suggestions
- Add unlimited amount of tasks
- Lets you know where in time you should be based on your wedding date
- Quick and easy check list to keep your wedding planning organised
- Set a reminders for specific tasks
- Able to set levels of task priority – low, medium and high.
- Able to keep track of sent invitation
- Effortless way to mark a guest as attending, not attending or still awaiting reply
- Effortless way to add +1 to each guest profile – gender selectable! Handy when you don’t have the details but know that they are bringing someone to your wedding!
- Able to support accompanying guests
- Able to mark a guest as adult or child for important head counts for things like reception planning
- Able to keep track of special meal requirements
- Able to keep track of gifts received by guests to help you with thank you notes
- Able to keep track of sent thank you’s
- Able to keep track of guest attendance – all day, ceremony only or reception only
- Able to keep track of who is selected to be in your bridal party
- Able to keep track of different guest categories
- Add unlimited photos to help you remember what made you like this particular vendor!
- Able to keep track of the vendors contact details, including but not limited to, the address, phone, website
- Able to categorise the vendor e.g. reception, ceremony, photographer, etc.
- Able to enlarge the photos to show your family and friends which vendors you prefer and let them help you make a decision.
- Able to mark vendors as favourites
- Preset with wedding budget suggestions
- Add unlimited amount of budget items
- Automatically calculates your total estimated budget, actual cost, total paid and how much is left owed.
- Tracks partial payments and payment history – with flexible note entering.
- Add tables and objects on the workspace
- Ability to rotate the tables and objects
- Effortlessly assign guests to tables
- Quickly and easily provide a label/title name for each of the objects on the workspace Note: It will even detect whether the ‘Other’ object you’ve added is a “Dance Floor” – try typing it to see what happens! Extremely neat.
- Shuffle guests if you need to within the already seated guests
- Automatically adds guests and their respective +1s to the table. Note: As the guest and their +1’s should always be seated together, if you remove one or add one to the table, they both will always be paired together.
- Easily see the gender seating arrangement and which tables require special dietary needs!
- Provides an overview to quickly see where the seated guests are!
- Allows you to seat the bride and groom and keeps track where if they have been seated or not.
- Export the seating planner list – extremely useful for wedding reception venues! Note: The Bride and Groom are included in the total adult count when exporting the seating list!
- Provides suggestions of who to seat next to the guest – uses the accompanying guest list feature! How convenient!
- Don’t need to wait for RSVP to come through to work on your seating plans! A neat feature we’ve implemented is that if the already seated guests and their +1s decide to RSVP as not attending – you will be able to easily and quickly see where they are currently seated on the workspace!
- Tracks the progress of your wedding tasks, budget and guest lists
- Keeps track of the number of tasks completed and the number of tasks left to do
- Helps you determine whether you are ahead, behind or on schedule with the tasks set to do
- Quickly narrows the next tasks left to achieve within the same time frame
- Informs you which task time frame you should be at using your wedding date – don’t have one yet, give an estimate!
- Keeps track of number of guests entered
- Keeps track of number of adults, child, special meals required
- Automatically determines the number of guests that are attending, not attending or still awaiting reply
- Able to determine from those RSVP attending guests, whether they are attending all day, ceremony only or reception only
- Helps you quickly see whether you are within or over the specified wedding budget
- Lists out the top 3 categories where your budget is most assigned and most spent