- Sync Support - Sync with iCloud, Dropbox or 365 Direct Sync.
- Shared Syncing with friends and family.*
- Cloud Encryption for synced data.
- Attach photos and videos to your journal entries.
- Location enhanced - Attach a location to your journal entry.
- Weather conditions are automatically recorded with your location for each entry.
- Feeds support - Automatically import events and post to your journals. (Calendar, Instagram*, Facebook*, Flickr* & Twitter*)
- Add multiple journal entries each day.
- Passcode protection.
- Calendar view.
- Entries displayed by year.
- Automated backups.
- Export your journals as PDF or RTF by dates and tags.
- Email out your journals.
- User selectable font style and sizing.
- Journal tagging.
- Support multiple tags per entry.
- View journals by tags.
- View journals by locations.
- Beautiful media gallery.
- Search your journals.
- Reminder alert to let you know its time to write.
- Supports right to left writing direction.
- Rich text support for entries.
- Multiple journal support.
Sync and store your data on cloud services such as iCloud or Dropbox. Alternatively, sync using 365 Direct Sync without using a cloud service. 365 Direct Sync will transmit directly to your other device over your local network.
Keep your journal with you and in sync, no matter if you are on the Mac, iPad or iPhone.
Create, edit, view and sync your journal with friends and family.
Rich Media Support - Photos and Videos
You can attached as many photos and videos as you want to each of your journal entries. Journal text supports rich text format. So you can underline, bold or even add italics to the text.
Location and Weather Enhanced
Locations can be attached to each journal entry to allow you to pinpoint the location of where the event happened.
Automatically import calendar events into your journal. Instagram, Flickr and Twitter feeds are also available*.
*requires in-app purchase.
Keep your journal safe from prying eyes. Only you will be able to view your journal.
You journals can be exported into a beautifully generated PDF document or Rich Text Document. Exports can be created by date ranges and filtered by tags. Exported documents can also be emailed out.
Capture 365 Journal features an automated backup system that handles the data backup for you. Backup frequency can be adjusted. Backups can be copied to and stored on iCloud for further safety.